Thursday 3 March 2016

My Flickr

With my last post being all about creating a profile for yourself and advertising yourself to the world.. I bring you my own Flickr. I must admit, I'm not usually one to enjoy looking at photos of my dancing or just of myself in general but I will endeavor to upload more dance pictures as time progresses as I'm hoping it will be interesting for others to see what kind of dance works I have done so far in my professional career.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/140683803@N06/

Hope you enjoy having a read through

2 comments:

  1. thanks Lawrence great shots - interested the hear the story of the b+w one second to the end? this online portfolio way of presenting work can be quite effective in this software or instagram - what do others in your network to show their work - or links to dance company's websites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula.

    The black and white head-shot you are referring to was taken when I was 19 and when I first did a contract with my current work place. Its a photo that they use for our portfolio on their website which you can see here.

    http://www.vanemuine.ee/people/lawrence-massie/

    A lot of my workers and professional working friends are quite into showing their work through Instagram. We don't have a work Instagram but their personal videos draw quite a following.

    ReplyDelete